As a regional emulation of Silicon Valley in the US, Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) was created in 2004. More than 1,000 tech-related enterprises currently have their headquarters in DSO. In a similar vein, it offers some of Dubai’s most inexpensive housing alternatives. DSO used to only have minimal shopping options, but recent construction has led to the growth of shopping centers, community centers, and food locations. Furthermore, due to its strategic location, the Silicon Oasis is only a 20 to 25-minute drive from Dubai’s most important districts.
Modern, luxurious apartments are housed in the 14-story Binghatti Gardens, which is located in DSO only a few minutes from Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road. Whether you’re living alone or with family, the property offers inhabitants the ability to experience a contemporary lifestyle in DSO.
The architectural marvel, a Binghatti Developers project, is inspired by the Hanging Gardens of Babylon and flawlessly combines the inside and outside. The building’s design is also influenced by conventional Middle Eastern art and architecture. The Gardens, like other Binghatti Developers projects, aims to create opulent living situations at affordable pricing.
In a Nutshell, Binghatti Gardens provides:
- Building type- Residential
- Location- Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Completion Year- 2017
- Number of Storeys- 14
- Unit type- Apartments with 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms, as well as duplexes
- Type of Ownership- Freehold ownership type
- Facilities: a gym, a pool, a venue for events, and a play area for children
About Binghatti Diamonds
In the center of Dubai Silicon Oasis is a residential building called Binghatti Diamonds. It is a Binghatti Developers project. Its name, Binghatti Jewels, comes from the external design, which represents a sea of diamonds. There are a variety of studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments there. It is one of the area’s most important developments because of the extensive array of services it offers, including a gym, a swimming pool, a jacuzzi, a play area, and five floors of parking.
A varied neighborhood, Dubai Silicon Oasis is 7.2 square kilometers in size. Within Dubai, this brand-new community offers flawlessly integrated commercial and residential complexes. Apartments in Dubai Silicon Oasis range from studios to three bedrooms. It is a free zone that provides foreign investors and ex-pats with a variety of ownership properties.
The Binghatti Gardens’ amenities
- Parking- Binghatti Gardens provides covered parking for all visitors’ automobiles.
- Elevators- Binghatti Gardens offers quick, numerous elevators that give access to all floors.
- Central Air Conditioning, Security, And Maintenance- You may expect an unlimited supply of utilities in the air-conditioned apartments. Additionally, there is 24-hour security to ensure your safety.
- Event Room- In the BBQ area, you may make your leisurely nights into boisterous ones.
- Fitness And Gym Facilities – To help you reach your fitness objectives, The Binghatti Gardens provides you with a cutting-edge health club with a personal trainer. The structure also features a heat-monitored pool for maximum comfort. Additionally, Dubai Silicon Oasis is home to a large number of cutting-edge gyms, including Fitness4life, Fit Gym, and Nitro Gym.
- Life Style Comfort- The kids’ leisurely pursuits keep them entertained in the play area.
A Variety of Apartments in Binghatti Gardens
In Binghatti Gardens, Silicon Oasis, you can currently rent duplexes in addition to the studio, 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments. The building’s units are all of the highest quality and craftsmanship. Large glass facades that maximize natural light and integrate the expansive interiors with the outside world are one of this building’s distinguishing features. Similar to the Hanging Gardens, the balconies provide a tranquil atmosphere. The apartments feel more open as a result, and the abundance of natural light may also result in cheaper electricity costs.
Also take note that the majority of DSO’s properties are brand-new, including the apartments for sale in Binghatti Gardens, which opened to the public in 2017. This implies that you will appreciate living in opulent, brand-new condos regardless of the size of your residence.
- Binghatti Gardens Studios
Studios are perfect for rent-conscious people, those who don’t require a separate bedroom, and even those who want to live simply. In Binghatti Gardens, you can lease a roomy studio apartment with an attached kitchen, one bathroom, and a sizable terrace with lovely views of the outside.
- Binghatti Gardens 1-Bedroom Apartments
One-bedroom apartments at Binghatti Gardens, Dubai Silicon Oasis are 1,100 square feet in size and include a master bedroom, one bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room. You also have a little extra room for storage. Appliances including stoves, ovens, and washers and dryers are included in every apartment.
- Binghatti Gardens 2-Bedroom Apartments
Apartments with two bedrooms at Binghatti Gardens range in size from nearly 1,400 square feet to two-bedroom duplexes (covering an area of 1,600 sq. ft.). Naturally, this is based on both your space needs and your rental expectations. The two bathrooms in these apartments are outfitted with the newest fixtures and fittings from top international manufacturers.
Facilities close by
Transportation around Binghatti Gardens- The RTA bus service provides excellent service to Dubai Silicon Oasis in terms of transportation close to Binghatti Gardens. However, there are no metro stations nearby.
You should ideally have a car and a driver’s license. The Dubai International Airport, which is only 15 minutes away from the Oasis, is also easily accessible by automobile thanks to Binghatti Gardens’ proximity to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road E311.
Binghatti Gardens is a symphony of unmatched artistry that is on exhibit both inside and outside of the high-end home. Binghatti Avenue symbolizes a really multi-conventional, state-of-the-art way of life with its distinctive blend of townhouses with one, two, and three bedrooms. Binghatti Diamonds, the epitome of power and brilliance, aims to redefine and raise one’s perspective on wealth.