Custom clearance is an important part of a product shipment. The release of a shipment can take from 20 minutes to as long as several days in Canada. Once the Customs broker completes entry for customs and transmits the data, it takes about 20 minutes for the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to receive it.
When the CBSA receives the necessary documents, it is now up to an officer to review the entry and either accept or reject the shipment. There is a possibility that the shipment is held for inspection. If the shipment is inspected, it is sent to a bonded warehouse where it is inspected by a Customs officer. This step can take 12-48 hours. Custom releases are also not guaranteed. There are a number of factors that influence the rejects of a shipment.
- Temporary rejects: these rejects can happen when information keyed into the entry of a shipment does not match with its paperwork. Under these circumstances, the broker is notified and a change to the entry is made.
- Permanent rejects: A mis-declaration, undervaluing your goods, or simply for health and safety reasons clearance of a shipment can be cancelled in Canada.
Clearit Canada is a logistics company that can help to clear your shipments fast and effectively.
HOW CLEARIT CANADA WORKS:
- First you have to create an account and submit a clearance ticket online, a commercial invoice and any other related documents.
- Next, you have to access your online workspace where you can chat in real time with your personal agent, update any missing document and check the status of your clearance.
- Once your personal agent confirms he has all the necessary documents, every necessary document is submitted to Canada customs electronically for release.
- Lastly, upon successful payment made by Credit or Debit card, your goods are cleared and released.
Clearit Canada helps clear truck, ocean, air and even parcel shipments.
CLEARIT CANADA SERVICES
Clearit Canada is a total logistics provider that provides the following services:
- Custom clearance services
- LTL and FTL truck freight
- Ocean and Air freight forwarding service
- Discounter Parcel Service
- Car imports
- Custom Consulting
- e-commerce customs solutions
Customs clearance in Canada can be of no trouble if you have Clearit Canada at your help. The customs can be cleared with ease. The fees at Clearit Canada start from $34.95 only. For shipments valued over $200.00 CAD, $49.95 is charged as per clearance.