AIBE 2020 Response Key will be made available via online mode. BCI offers a mandatory AIBE review for law graduates. BCI will offer a “Certificate of Practice” to candidates qualifying for the AIBE exam. The AIBE 2020 response key will only be made available through online mode. Candidates will need to sign in to the answer key to reach their accounts. When electors consider some contradictions in the statement
The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) 2020 response key will be published within one week of performing the exam. The Indian Bar Council (BCI) publishes the answer key so candidates may test their identified answers during the exam. Also, if they find any discrepancies, BCI will ask the candidates to raise objections on AIBE answer key 2020. The council will study the preliminary key and state the same along with an updated AIBE 2020 response key. BCI will only publish all AIBE 15 reaction key sets in online mode, and candidates will file their objections to the official email Id listing the questions with choices, correct answers, and solutions
ABOUT AIBE 2020 ANSWER KEY
Candidates should test several essential points concerning the answer key for AIBE (XV) 2020 here: BCI will announce the answer key for AIBE 2020 in the third week of September 2020.
- Window to query the response key is available ten days after the release of the answer key.
- The final response key for AIBE 15 (XV) 2020 will be published in November 2020, the third week.
- For all four sets of query paper, BCI must issue the answer key.
- Candidates will be able to compute their score and also evaluate their success in the exam through their answer key.
- Several private institutes of coaching will also post the answer key to their website.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR AIBE 2020 ANSWER KEY
|AIBE XV 2020 Exam||3rd week of September 2020|
|AIBE XV 2020 answer key release||3rd week of September 2020|
|Window open for challenging the answer key||4th week of September 2020|
|AIBE XV 2020 final answer key release||3rd week of November 2020|
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AIBE 2020 ANSWER KEY?
The measures below to access the answer key for AIBE 2020 are as follows.
- Visit All India Bar Examination’s official website (link is given above).
- Click the link “AIBE-XV Response Key Click here.”
- The response key should show up in PDF format on the phone.
- Save the script as pdf.
- Compare the answers to the approved version.
- Hold main reaction printout for future reference
CHALLENGING AIBE 2020 ANSWER KEY
Candidates are given instructions to clear the AIBE XV reaction key carefully. If they consider some inconsistency, they can pose opposition/challenge to the authorities. Candidates will have to submit their objections within the next ten working days to the stated email-id.
It will not consider complaints issued after the last day. Until the rectification of errors in the previously published answer key, the final answer key will be issued. It is to be written in online mode.
ABOUT AIBE 2020 RESULT
In the third week of November 2020, the BCI will publish the AIBE XV 2020 results. Candidates who attended for the test will be able to inspect their grades. Only by entering their logging credentials would candidates be able to check their results via online mode.
The outcome of AIBE will include specifics such as the candidate’s qualified position, the name of the applicant, logo, roll number, and registration number. Candidates who apply for the AIBE test must obtain a “Certificate of Education” from their respective council of state bars. Among law graduate students, passing the AIBE test to practice law will be compulsory.
Further, the candidates will also be informed of the results of the recheck within four working days after receiving the submission for rechecking. Candidates will also be able to visit AIBE’s website to book a time slot by themselves and review the replies.
WHY RAISE OBJECTIONS ON THE AIBE 2020 ANSWER KEY?
Candidates recording the errors on the answer key and question papers can help BCI fix the mistakes before the results are published.
- BCI will also release a revised response key and clarification, mentioning the removed/rejected questions from the final evaluation of the results.
- When BCI excludes the opposed queries, the number of questions and the cumulative marks of the final results will be decreased, and therefore the cut-off marks will reduce.