With the country in lockdown and all the shops closed due to social distancing, celebrations will be different this year. Being Raksha Bandhan around the corner, all the sisters must be worried about meeting their sisters and buying gifts. But fear not, even if you cannot celebrate raksha bandhan with your brother, it does not mean that you cannot show him you are thinking of a great gift for him. And while you may not be taking the rounds of shops for the perfect present, we have made a list of gifts which you can give your brother.
PS- All the below mentioned gifts are safe and can be sent online as there are many online gifting portals who are delivering gifts keeping in mind the deadly pandemic. So,without any thoughts browse the safe and secure gift ideas for brother
- Mugs- You can gift your brother a mug as a gift for this upcoming rakhi. And, to add a personal touch to it, get his cute photo printed on the mug. Just browse his collection of photos from his phone and send it to the online portal you chose to buy the mug. He will surely like the gift.
- A Pendant- Another safe and secure gift for a brother is a pendant. If you wish to make it personalised you can also give him a warm message such as “gift from your sister” or “best brother in the world”. He would be amazed by that gift
- A Silver rakhi- Being Raksha Bandhan around the corner, there is nothing better than gifting him a rakhi. How about a silver rakhi? A silver rakhi will always be with him and always remind him of this festival and the memories you had together. A silver rakhi will also be a very innovative idea, not many of the sisters tie a silver rakhi in the wrists of their brother. This would be one of the best gifts for brother on rakhi. You can also go for personalised rakhi or diamond rakhi, kundan rakhi, mauli rakhi, etc. There are a plethora of options available online.
- A photo frame- You can gift your brother a photo frame where you can choose a photo where you both are present and which he would also like. You can gift him that photo frame while tying rakhi. He can put that photo frame in his room which he will treasure forever.
- Digital Gifts- If you can’t exchange the gifts physically, then there is no better option than digital gifts. Digital gifts like e-greeting cards, guitarist on-call, personalised video message, personalised caricature, etc. will surely light up the celebrations.
- Online Subscription- What better way to pass the lockdown than binge-watching online movies and webseries? Gift your brother an online subscription on netflix, disney. Hotstar, or amazon prime where he can binge-watch all his favorite movies and shows.
- Face Mask- As we all are practicing social distancing there is a need for a face mask to protect us from the deadly virus. So, if you are looking for a safe and secure gift idea for brother then go for a cool and trendy face mask. You won’t believe there are many online websites offering personalised masks as well. Get one for him today.
So, these were some safe gift ideas which you can give your brother and send him your heartiest wishes. It is understood that you can not meet him in person but that doesn’t mean you can not convey your feelings to him. You can make video calls and talk to each other everyday. No matter what’s the situation, how you are from each other, do not let any distance come in between the beautiful relation. Happy gifting! Happy siblinghood!