Cakes are something that can put a smile on everybody’s face. They are perfect delicacies that do not require any occasion to eat. When you have cravings for them, it is the right time to treat your taste buds. From aged people to the kids; they are in everybody’s favourite list. If you also have any special occasion ahead, then to lessen your job, many online stores are dedicatedly working in delivering cakes online. Now, you can wish your loved ones living in Bangalore on their special days with cakes through online cake delivery in Bangalore services. So, order cakes online and jazz-up every occasion of yours amazingly.
When it is about cakes, one of the most important things that come in mind is the taste and quality. A stale or tasteless cake will not be preferred by anyone. But, in the end-time rush and hassle, the quality is somewhat compromised. Keep all these issues aside and prepare birthday cake on your own for your loved ones. This will not only reflect your love but also your thoughtfulness. But, still, there is one more thing to figure out i.e. flavor of the cake. You can go with any flavor as per the taste and choice of the family members. In this list, Pineapple cake is one of the trending and hot-selling cakes nowadays. From the little ones to the grandparents; everyone will gorge on it.
If the recipe is a hard task, then we are spilling the beans out here. Scroll down and get the instructions now:
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour (plain flour, Maida)
- 1/2 can (7oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Crushed pineapple
- Keep the oven ready by preheating it at 325 degrees (F).
- Choose a pan as per the size and quantity of the cake and grease it.
- Take the pineapple out from its covering carefully without dripping its juice as here both the juice and the fruit will be used in making the cake.
- Now, take flour, baking powder, baking soda, cardamom, and salt in a bowl and mix them.
- Make a hole in the flour and add ½ cup pineapple juice, ½ cup pineapple chunk, butter, and condensed milk in the bowl.
- Mix them gently with soft hands and fold them together without applying pressure.
- Now, take the greased cake pan and pour the mixture in it.
- Put the pan in the preheated oven and bake it for 25 minutes.
- When the cake will start leaving the pan, with the help of a knife, take the cake out of the pan and put in on the serving tray.
- After, keep it aside and let it sit for a few minutes.
- To make the cake fluffy and moist, prick the cake with a fork at several places.
- To give it an extra tint of flavor, brush the top of the cake with the leftover pineapple juice while it is still hot.
- If you wish, you can also do the icing with the whipped cream to give extra embellishment to your cake.
- Refrigerate it before serving and make your loved ones happy with your efforts.
All these instructions will help you in making a delicious pineapple cake through which you can give a treat to everyone’s taste buds. Pineapple cake has its charm that will attract every guest in the party. So, bake your cake and celebrate every occasion of yours with happiness and joy. If you are scratching your head as you cannot take that much time to prepare a cake, then there is no need to worry as GiftaLove.com is here to their customer ample satisfaction of ordering cakes online by providing fresh and good quality cakes to them. With a huge variety of flavours and theme, they also offer amazing delivery services to various locations across the world. So, go for the GiftaLove cakes and ginger-up your celebration.